Unless you are really bored do not,I REPEAT, do not order from this company!Bull *** is free anywhere but the buckle runner!!

They will entertain you, tell you about go daddy crashing I can't wait to hear why they got to tell me this time! Ya, I'm a repeat offender??? So much for the $75.00 coupon,I'll never see my hole order little anything free! Being a disabled vet.

my self like your fathers sng all edged husbands, you should of giving me a little more respect!You and your company suck, oboma lovers

Had an Experience with Buckle Runner?

Comments

#562062

Hello Dear,

My name is Miss Julianna birdford, I got your contact details in this site (telebrands.pissedconsumer.com) and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you. I would appreciate if you will as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my pictures to you, so we can get to know each other better.

My private e-mail: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I can not wait to hear more from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Miss Julianna birdford,

In this case my confidential email address to receive your reply is as follows: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com)

kisses